Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jackass Wildboyz

Well, it's about 3 pm today and I am watching Jackass with Steve-O and Chris Pointess aia think that's how you spell it but oh well I really don't care. In my clubs here is the result: Loveofdeath=51 members from sending up a broadcast.
Looks5235=53 members from sending up broadcasts'. TwilightLuvrz9=14 I haven't messed with that club I think I am getting rid of it. I talked to Jobros_2010 or Sierra this morning and last night and EARLY this morning.
I have a friend across the street that I wanna play with later and I pry will. Well,
PEACE HOMIES!

12 comments:

  1. hi pretty

    I love your videos hot and i would like see more
    can you write me elastico1985@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. How are you doing? Like the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your videos send my more please james.knight2203@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my name is elias my skype sambaata
    my email eliasabatzidis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, can i see yours others videos...?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, can i see yours others videos...?
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you remember : " love & death.".?

    ReplyDelete
  8. people still asking for love & death.. she obviously moved on! last post was in 2009.. forget it men it was nice and yeah, fun to watch but it's old story

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi girl. You haven't written for a long time here. Are you OK?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Szia
    Magyarorszagon élek
    Gyönyörű vagy és aranyos

    ReplyDelete